Search Engine Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team. This role is all about optimizing search for our clients. Whether it be through a paid search campaign, or optimizing the organic search visibility of a clients page, your role will be to place useful content as the answer to all relevant search queries.
The SEM Specialist will manage SEO and PPC accounts/campaigns, research best practices in the ever-changing world of Search to ensure that we deliver leading results, and analyze and report data that demonstrates the value of what we do for our clients.
- Build, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns
- Optimize new and existing sites for search visibility
- Strategic link building development and implementation
- Work with content creators to drive SEO value of engaging content over numerous channels and platforms (Facebook, blogs, YouTube, etc.)
- Keyword research through numerous industries and product lines
- Research and keep up with SEO and PPC industry requirements, trends and best practices
- Monitor and evaluate website and landing page conversion, as well as recommending relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s) for conversion rate optimization strategies
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research
- Communicate with management and other internal teams on key project metrics, budgets, and timelines
- Analyze and report useful, actionable data and communicate that effectively with external stakeholders
- Create monthly reports for clients and on occasion play account manager to engage clients in a helpful way
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, conversion, and search based customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively portray useful and value oriented information
- Familiarity with web analytic and campaign management tools
- Working knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Ability to stay up to date with best practices and trends in SEO / PPC Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
PLUSES (Not required)
- AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification