Our partnership with Yuba Sutter Lodging Association has led to an ongoing, full-scale marketing effort: Visit Yuba Sutter. The goal of this campaign has been to increase tourism and encourage travelers to book accommodations when they visit the region. The partnership has included a complete brand overhaul, fresh logo, website redesign, compelling content and video media, digital marketing, and social media.
- Lack of clear brand awareness for the region
- Inconsistent management of public relations
- Inability to consistently secure overnight visitors
- Identified the assets of the region that would attract visitors
- Surveyed residents to gain perception insights
- Redesigned website, logo and overall brand
- Planned and hosted a rebranding and website launch event
- Created and executed social media accounts and strategy
- Launched and managed website’s blog
- Filmed professional tourism videos for various platforms
- Created targeted ad campaigns for the region’s demand drivers
- Developed ‘Mellow Moments’ video campaign
- Designed the region’s inaugural Official Visitor’s Guide; published 5,000 copies
- Collaborated with the History Channel to be featured on their travel show: It’s How You Get There
- 1,943.49% User Increase
- Three months after launching the new VisitYubaSutter.com, website users went from 292 / month to 5,967 / month.
- 52% Increased TBID Assessment
- Highest TBID assessment reported than in previous years (even in the midst of Covid-19). Their 2020 3rd Quarter TBID assessment was $28,189.06. In 2019, it was $26,161.37 and in 2018 it was $18,485.81
- 175% Increased “Book Your Stay” Clicks
- In one year, website “Book Your Stay” clicks went from 35 / month to 531 / month.
- 91% User Accuracy
- The majority of website visitors are from our target market.
- Strategy and creative for social media content across platforms
- Ongoing content and analytics for Google ad campaigns
- Creating and publishing 1-2 blogs per month on website
- Developing content for engaging video campaigns
- Maintaining website with new and current content